You are purchasing here a beautiful, high quality original SYMPHONIE WESTERWALD french horn in bb, gold / silver. This is an offer, which is initially very limited available for this hammer price. The instrument has a solid processing of all components. The horn is made of brass, is highly polished and painted gold with nickel silver teeth. The valves are smooth, the trains are flawless and easy to tune. The horn can be unscrewed and thus the horn can be transported in a handy luxury Gig bag (hard case). The horn has an additional water flap. The speech is easy and the intonation good. The instrument is perfect in terms of mood and intonation and can therefore be used without problems in the Musikverein and in the wind band. We get this confirmed again and again by the music clubs and wind orchestras. The horn can be easily and safely played both in the lower and higher pitches. The soft, full sound will surprise you.
- Brand: Original SYMPHONIE – WESTERWALD, Modell: JS1080-GM
- Modell: French Horn in Bb ‘Sound of the Mountains’
- Including mouthpiece and king and Meyer hornhorn stand
- Including luxury hard case with carrying strap (allows transport on the back)
- 24 month warranty, 14–day money-back guarantee, servicing and repairs to best terms & conditions in our service program after the expiration of the guarantee