Right of Cancellation
1. Consumers have a 30-day right of cancellation.
The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods at the recipient (in the case of recurrent delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first part delivery) and not before fulfillment of our information obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB.
To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient.
2. The revocation must be sent to:
56070 Koblenz, Germany
represented by Managing Director:
Dominik Stotz (M.Sc.)
District Court Koblenz
Tax Number: 30/171/4078/9
3. Consequences of cancellation:
In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered.
If you can not give us back or give us the received performance as well as uses (eg benefits of use) or partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you have to pay us compensation.
For the deterioration of the thing and for pulled uses, you only have to pay compensation if the use or the deterioration is due to a handling of the thing, which goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the functioning.
The term “testing the properties and the mode of operation” refers to the testing and testing of the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a retail store.
Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt.
– for the delivery of goods made to customer specifications or
– clearly tailored to personal needs or
– which by their nature are not suitable for return or
– can spoil quickly or
– whose expiry date would be exceeded,
– for the supply of audio or video recordings or software, provided that the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer or
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, unless the consumer has made his contract by telephone.
5. Return costs upon exercise of the right of withdrawal
You have to bear the regular costs of the return if you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of cancellation or if you do not return from Germany or Austria.